In today's environment of high density living, the ability to make water flow is crucial. A landscaper must not only think about accepting water from adjacent neighbors but it's effect on others at lower elevations. Although not always feasible an ideal landscape captures all water and channels it in turf to the curb to be collected in storm drains. Too often water is channeled through backyards from one house to another compounding the problem for those downstream.
* Does water stand under your house?
* Does water pond around your home?
* Does your lawn have areas of standing water after a rain?
* Does your neighbors water just run to your property?
* Spots in your yard to wet to mow?
* Do your plants just not grow or die due to excessive moisture?
* Does your septic system stop working during periods of wet weather?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, you may need help. The professionals at Morris Nursery & Landscaping can access your drainage problems. We can determine the most effective & efficient way to solve your drainage problem.